- 5" IPS screen, 60hz refresh rate, offer you a best play game experience;
- Compact Size at 14.5*7.3*1.4cm
- Save/Load game progress via dual SD cards
- The d-pad position is swapped with the left analog stick. Now the d-pad is up top and the analog below it.
- The internal microSD card is now accessible from the outside of the shell. The secondary microSD slot is still present too.
- The analog sticks are now low profile versions, which protrude less distance from the shell. This should mean the device is more easily pocketable than its older brother.
- The LCD has even had an upgrade, from 320×240 to 640×480.
- With Aluminum Alloy
- Horizontal shape, size seems to be similar to the GCW 0
- Low battery LED indicator (power LED will blink)
- LCD will have a glass cover/lens
- CPU: JZ4770 dual 1.0 GHz
- RAM: DDR2 512MB
- Screen: 3.5 inch IPS screen; 640x480 resolution; 4:3 aspect ratio, 60hz refresh rate with sync, no tearing.
- Battery: Li-polymer 2500 mAh, lasting 6 hours.
- Memory: 16GB
- TF-card: Support TF card max to 128GB
- Speaker: High-quality double horn stereo speaker
- Headphone: Support 3.5mm stereo earphones
- Language: English
- USB Type-C connection
- Mini-HDMI video output
- Headphone jack
- RG350M Console
- Type-C Charging cable
- User manual
- Includes a genuine and tested AU Power plug